The Lynn Hill Experience Chapter II
2 days climbing with Lynn Hill & Cliffhanger Guides
Cliffhanger Guides proudly
- 2 days climbing with Lynn Hill and Cliffhanger Guides
- Friday evening Lynn will give a presentation on the science of climbing movement and on the concepts and geometry of climbing.
- 6 catered gourmet meals
- Yoga on Saturday and Sunday Mornings
- Sports massage on Saturday evening
- Saturday night Campfire stories and tall tales with special guests
- Tent camping included on site or a restored vintage trailer is available for an additional charge
When: October 20 – 22
Where: Joshua Tree
ONLY 6 SPOTS LEFT!
(13 Total Spots)
Please Send Us an Email for Further details & Pricing
By Dean Fleming “It goes, boys.” Those three words rang around the globe when legendary climber Lynn Hill became the first person to free climb the Nose (VI 5.14) on El Capitan in 1993. While most climbers today know of Lynn Hill and her many historic climbing...